Mühle's Safety razors are in beautiful and timeless designs with modern technology that provide the perfect balance and weight in the classic shave.
This model from the Kosmo series is made in Moseeg, which impresses with its beautiful striped markings. The handle in Moseeg is made from tree trunks that have been embedded in bogs and can be up to 3,000 years old.
Just like anything new, it takes a little getting used to shaving with a Safety razor. Proshave.com helps you on the way to a slightly easier shave with these instructions:
- Moisten the area with a beard - preferably with warm water
- Use a lovely shaving cream or shaving soap - for example from Mühle
- Foam it thoroughly with a brush - the longer you foam the beard , the easier and more careful the hair is cut
- Check that the razor's head and grip are firmly attached to each other - Tighten the screw only to the extent that it can be screwed without too much trouble. This ensures that the blade is at the correct angle.
- You can now start with the shave.
- Hold the Safety razor at an obtuse angle (about 30 °) to the skin.
- Start with the cheeks and allow the razor to slide over the skin with a slight pressure.
- Shave only in the direction of the hair.
- When shaving your neck: Tighten your skin with your free hand.
The Safety razor fits the classic razor blades.Remember to see Proshave's guide to ultimate shaving.