The 'Purist' series is designed simply - here the focus is on the beautiful craftsmanship of beautifully worked wood. Characteristic of this series is the design, where the handle has a weak arch and a wide shaped collar at the top.
This scraper is made of Karelian burl birch, a special wood species that grows around the Mediterranean, originally used to create decorative objects because of its great color play. The wood is both durable and water resistant.
Shaving with a DE scraper requires a bit of practice, just like anything new. The skin also needs some time to get used to the shaving. If you haven't shaved in the old-school way before, follow these instructions:
- Moisten the skin thoroughly with warm water.
- Rub a little Pre-shave into the skin.
- Make a delicious foamy shaving cream in your shaving bowl and foam it up with the shaving brush.
- Thoroughly massage the shaving cream into the skin with the diet to lift the stumps. The more you foam your beard, the easier your scraper will slide.
- It is recommended that you keep your DE scraper at a blunt angle (about 30 °) to the skin.
- Start with cheeks and allow the scraper to slide lightly over the skin. Always remember to shave your beard.
The (Double Edge) scraper fits the classic razor blades.