Are you looking for a scraper that can give you a perfect, close shave without red irritated skin? So look right here!
This DE scraper is one of the best-selling! The quality is top notch and the design is minimalist and durable. The handle is made of chrome.
Like anything new, shaving with a DE scraper requires a bit of practice. The skin also needs some time to get used to the shaving. These instructions are good to follow:
- Moisten the beard with warm water
- Use one of Mühle's delicious shaving cream or shaving soap
- Foam it thoroughly with a brush - The longer you foam the beard, the lighter and more gentle the hair is cut
- Check that the scraper's head and grip sits loose. Only tighten the screw to the extent that it can be screwed without too much trouble. This ensures that the blade is at the correct angle.
- You can now begin your shave.
- Hold the DE scraper at an angle of approx. 30 ° to the skin.
- Start with the cheeks and allow the scraper to slide over the skin with a slight pressure.
- Shave only in the direction of the hair.
- When shaving your neck: Tighten your skin with your free hand.
The DE scraper fits the classic razor blades.
Note: You can of course buy a matching shaving brush from Mühle.