Mühle R89 Safety Razor, Chrome
Before EUR 38.70
Please note: This product does not generate bonus points.
Are you looking for a razor that can give you a perfect, close shave without red irritated skin? So look right here!
This Safety razor is one of the best-selling! The quality is top notch and the design is minimalist and durable. The handle is made of chrome.
Like anything new, shaving with a Safety razor requires a bit of practice. The skin also needs some time to get used to the shaving. These instructions are good to follow:
- Moisten the beard with warm water
- Use one of Mühle's delicious shaving cream or shaving soap
- Foam it thoroughly with a brush - The longer you foam the beard, the lighter and more gentle the hair is cut
- Check that the razor's head and grip sits loose. Only tighten the screw to the extent that it can be screwed without too much trouble. This ensures that the blade is at the correct angle.
- You can now begin your shave.
- Hold the Safety razor at an angle of approx. 30 ° to the skin.
- Start with the cheeks and allow the razor to slide over the skin with a slight pressure.
- Shave only in the direction of the hair.
- When shaving your neck: Tighten your skin with your free hand.
The Safety razor fits the classic razor blades.
Note: You can of course buy a matching shaving brush from Mühle.
Closed comb (DE)