Mühle makes world-class shaving equipment. If you are looking for the highest quality, you should consider this shaving kit.
This kit contains three durable and attractive parts:
1. A DE scraper
Keep up to date and replace your old Gillette scraper with a new DE scraper - you'll save a small fortune on razor blades in the future.
Like anything new, using a DE scraper requires a little getting used to. However, following these instructions may not go completely wrong:
- Moisten the skin thoroughly with warm water.
- Make a delicious foamy shaving cream in your shaving bowl and foam it up with the shaving brush.
- Thoroughly massage the shaving cream into the skin with the diet to lift the stumps. The more you foam your beard, the easier your scraper will slide.
- It is recommended that you keep your DE scraper at a blunt angle (about 30 °) to the skin.
- Start with cheeks and allow the scraper to slide lightly over the skin. Always remember to shave your beard.
The (Double Edge) scraper fits the classic razor blades.
2. A Barber
Brush It is a handmade Silvertip badger brush, ie a brush of the finest quality and softness. You will not get better when you are in search of a new razor!
The knot size is 21 mm. and the brush is thus referred to as a size Medium.
3. A holder
which increases the durability of the remaining two parts in this set. When the brush and scraper dries with their heads down, the water runs off and thus they do not lose their shape or quality. Remember to see Proshave's guide to the perfect shaving cream with shaving soap.