Mühle Shaving Set with Safety Razor and Stand, Traditional, Chrome
Few in stock
A really nice and stylish set at an extremely reasonable price that will decorate any bathroom.
The kit contains 2 parts:
1. A stand
So you can hang your razor after use, thus ensuring its durability.
2. A safety razor - In the R89 edition
This safety razor is one of Mühle's best-selling! The quality is top notch and the design is minimalist and durable. The handle is made of chrome.
Like anything new, shaving with a safety razor requires a bit of practice. The skin also needs some time to get used to the shaving. These instructions are good to follow:
- Moisten the beard with warm water
- Use your favorite shaving cream or shaving soap
- Foam it thoroughly with a brush - The longer you foam the beard, the lighter and more gentle the hair is cut
- You can now begin your shave.
- Hold the safety razor at an angle of approx. 30 ° to the skin.
- Start with the cheeks and allow the razor to slide over the skin with slight pressure.
- Shave only in the direction of the hair.
- When shaving your neck: Tighten your skin with your free hand.
The safety razor fits the classic razor blades.
Note: You can of course buy a matching shaving brush from Mühle.
Closed comb (DE)
Item number:S R89