Mühle Shaving Set with Safety Razor, Silvertip Badger Brush and Stand, Stylo, African Blackwood
A complete shaving kit so you can make your own shaving salon in the bathroom.
The kit consists of three parts:
1. A DE scraper
The shaft of this DE scraper is made of an African wood species known for its great varying color and hardness. The tree is so solid that it was previously used to produce musical instruments.
If you haven't shaved in the old-school way before, follow these instructions. It takes a little getting used to using a DE scraper - but in return you get a close shave in the first class:
- Moisten the skin thoroughly with warm water.
- Rub, if necessary. a little Pre-shave into the skin.
- Make a delicious foamy shaving cream in your shaving bowl and foam it up with the shaving brush.
- Thoroughly massage the shaving cream into the skin with the diet to lift the stumps. The more you foam your beard, the easier your scraper will slide.
- It is recommended that you keep your DE scraper at a blunt angle (about 30 °) to the skin.
- Start with cheeks and allow the scraper to slide lightly over the skin. Always remember to shave your beard.
2. A Barber brush that matches the scraper The
brush is made in Silvertip Badger - the finest quality of natural rough hair that is both soft and extremely durable. The shaving brush ensures you a great shave, whether you're into shaving cream or shaving soap.
3. A Holder
It is especially important to hang your brush after use to allow the hair to dry. This ensures that you can have your shaving brush for many years to come.
Closed comb (DE)