With Mühle Shaving shaving equipment, you have world-class products and materials. This shaving kit is no exception.
The kit contains three durable and attractive parts:
1. A DE scraper that fits the classic razor
Replace your old Gillette scraper with a new DE scraper - you will save a small fortune on razor blades in the future.
Like anything new, using a DE scraper requires a little getting used to. However, following these instructions may not go completely wrong:
- Moisten the skin thoroughly with warm water.
- Make a delicious foamy shaving cream in your shaving bowl and foam it up with the shaving brush.
- Thoroughly massage the shaving cream into the skin with the diet to lift the stumps. The more you foam your beard, the easier your scraper will slide.
- It is recommended that you keep your DE scraper at a blunt angle (about 30 °) to the skin.
- Start with cheeks and allow the scraper to slide lightly over the skin. Always remember to shave your beard.
2. A Medium Size Shaving Brush
This shaving brush is made of Silvertip Fiber®, which is high quality synthetic hair that is durable and durable. They dry much faster than natural hair and are easy to clean.
Use the brush with your favorite shaving cream or shave soap - And find that you don't need to use nearly as much product as you need with your natural hair shaving brush.
3. A holder
which increases the durability of the remaining two parts in this set. When the brush and scraper dries with the head down, the water runs off, thus the brush's hair does not lose its shape or quality. Remember to see Proshave's guide to the perfect shaving cream with shaving soap.