Mühle Shaving Set with Safety Razor, Pure Badger Brush, Stand and Bowl, Vivo, Plum Wood
Few in stock
With a Mühle shaving kit you have the perfect gift for the man who doesn't go down on equipment. He gets a complete set so he can make his own barber salon in the bathroom.
The shaving kit contains the following 4 parts:
1. A safety razor
Fits the classic razor blades.
Shaving with a safety razor requires some practice. The skin also needs some time to get used to the shaving. If you follow these tips, you are one step closer to the perfect shave:
- Moisten the skin thoroughly with warm water.
- Make a delicious foamy shaving cream in your shaving bowl and foam it up with the shaving brush.
- Thoroughly massage the shaving cream into the skin with the diet to lift the stumps. The more you foam your beard, the easier your razor will slide.
- It is recommended that you keep your safety razor at a blunt angle (about 30 °) to the skin.
- Start with cheeks and allow the razor to slide lightly over the skin. Always remember to shave your beard.
Shaving Brush The Shaving Brush is made from natural rough hair. A quality called Pure Badger, which is characterized by the fact that the hair is flexible and has a massaging effect on the skin.
The brush is referred to as a medium size.
3. A stand
So your razor and brush can dry after use and the excess water can run off.
4. A Bowl
To stir a delicious foam out of your shaving cream or shaving soap.
Closed comb (DE)