Mühle Shaving Set with Safety Razor, Pure Badger Brush and Stand, Vivo, Plum Wood
Before EUR 109.30
Please note: This product does not generate bonus points.
The new "Vivo" series from Mühle further refines and reinterprets the classic design of its predecessors.
The soft shape of the series ensures a firm grip and the surface is very comfortable to the touch. The chrome-plated brass parts make it very stylish.
The handle is made of Plumwood, which is one of the most valuable European wood species. It is characterized by its dark red-brown color and is considered one of the hardest types of wood.
The shaving kit contains the following 3 parts:
1. A safety razor that fits the classic razor blades.
Shaving with a safety razor requires a bit of practice, just like anything new. The skin also needs some time to get used to the shaving. Follow these instructions and get started with your safety razor:
- Moisten the skin thoroughly with warm water.
- Make a delicious foamy shaving cream in your shaving bowl and foam it up with the shaving brush.
- Thoroughly massage the shaving cream into the skin with the diet to lift the stumps. The more you foam your beard, the easier your razor will slide.
- It is recommended that you keep your safety razor at a blunt angle (about 30 °) to the skin.
- Start with cheeks and allow the razor to slide lightly over the skin. Always remember to shave your beard.
Shaving Brush The Shaving Brush is made from natural rough hair. A quality called Pure Badger. Characteristically, the hair is flexible and has a massaging effect on the skin.
The knot size of this shaving brush is 21 mm. and the brush is thus referred to as a size Medium.
3. A stand
So your razor and brush can stand to dry after use.
Closed comb (DE)