Mühle Shaving Set with Safety Razor, Pure Badger Brush and Stand, Vivo, Plum Wood
The new "Vivo" series from Mühle further refines and reinterprets the classic design of its predecessors.
The soft shape of the series ensures a firm grip and the surface is very comfortable to the touch. The chrome-plated brass parts make it very stylish.
The handle is made of Plumwood, which is one of the most valuable European wood species. It is characterized by its dark red-brown color and is considered one of the hardest types of wood.
The shaving kit contains the following 3 parts:
1. A safety razor that fits the classic razor blades.
Shaving with a safety razor requires a bit of practice, just like anything new. The skin also needs some time to get used to the shaving. Follow these instructions and get started with your safety razor:
- Moisten the skin thoroughly with warm water.
- Make a delicious foamy shaving cream in your shaving bowl and foam it up with the shaving brush.
- Thoroughly massage the shaving cream into the skin with the diet to lift the stumps. The more you foam your beard, the easier your razor will slide.
- It is recommended that you keep your safety razor at a blunt angle (about 30 °) to the skin.
- Start with cheeks and allow the razor to slide lightly over the skin. Always remember to shave your beard.
Shaving Brush The Shaving Brush is made from natural rough hair. A quality called Pure Badger. Characteristically, the hair is flexible and has a massaging effect on the skin.
The knot size of this shaving brush is 21 mm. and the brush is thus referred to as a size Medium.
3. A stand
So your razor and brush can stand to dry after use.
Closed comb (DE)
Item number:S 81 H 331 SR