The "Sophist" series has a very elegant expression. Its design symbolizes an archetypal form created by harmony through the use of high quality materials.
The DE scraper is made of Black Art Resin, which requires a solid craftsmanship. The material is rotated from round bars and is subsequently polished. The grip of the design is very durable.
Using a DE scraper may take some getting used to, and your skin, but this is all new. If you follow these guidelines, you are on the right path to the perfect old-school wet shave:
- Moisturize your skin thoroughly with warm water.
- Rub a little Pre-shave into the skin.
- Make a delicious foamy shaving cream in your shaving bowl and foam it up with the shaving brush.
- Thoroughly massage the shaving cream into the skin with the diet to lift the stumps. The more you foam your beard, the easier your scraper will slide.
- It is recommended that you keep your DE scraper at a blunt angle (about 30 °) to the skin.
- Start with cheeks and allow the scraper to slide lightly over the skin. Always remember to shave your beard.
The (Double Edge) scraper fits the classic razor blades.