The "Sophist" series has a very elegant expression. Its design symbolizes an archetypal form created by harmony through the use of high quality materials.
The Safety razor is made of Black Art Resin, which requires a solid craftsmanship. The material is rotated from round bars and is subsequently polished. The grip of the design is very durable.
Using a Safety razor may take some getting used to, and your skin, but this is all new. If you follow these guidelines, you are on the right path to the perfect old-school wet shave:
- Moisturize your skin thoroughly with warm water.
- Rub a little Pre-shave into the skin.
- Make a delicious foamy shaving cream in your shaving bowl and foam it up with the shaving brush.
- Thoroughly massage the shaving cream into the skin with the diet to lift the stumps. The more you foam your beard, the easier your razor will slide.
- It is recommended that you keep your Safety razor at a blunt angle (about 30 °) to the skin.
- Start with cheeks and allow the razor to slide lightly over the skin. Always remember to shave your beard.
The (Double Edge) razor fits the classic razor blades.