Mühle's DE scrapers are in beautiful and timeless designs with modern technology that provide the perfect balance and weight in the classic shave.
This model from the Kosmo series is made in olive wood. It is oiled to achieve a deep, honey-colored shade. The handle is made of chrome-plated brass that makes the scraper very stylish to look at.
It takes a little practice to shave with a DE scraper, but once you've tried it sometimes, you'll only regret that you hadn't tried it before.
Shaving will be a little easier if you follow these instructions:
- Moisten the area with a beard - preferably with warm water
- Use a delicious shaving cream or shaving soap - for example from Mühle
- Foam it thoroughly with a brush - the longer you foam the beard, the easier and more cautious cut the hair
- Check that the scraper's head and grip are firmly attached to each other - Tighten the screw only to the extent that it can be screwed without too much trouble. This ensures that the blade is at the correct angle.
- You can now start with the shave.
- Hold the DE scraper at an obtuse angle (about 30 °) to the skin.
- Start with the cheeks and allow the scraper to slide over the skin with a slight pressure.
- Shave only in the direction of the hair.
- When shaving your neck: Tighten your skin with your free hand.
The DE scraper fits the classic razor blades.
Comes with a short instruction and a knife.