Mühle R89 Safety Razor, Rosegold
A high quality scraper in the most beautiful rose gold color. A scraper that even your girlfriend wants to get ahead!
It takes a little practice to use a DE scraper if you are used to a multi-blade Gillette scraper. But you will be super happy with your DE scraper because it provides a close shave and because the razor blades are wildly cheap!
Here are some tips on how to get started with your new scraper:
- Moisten the beard with warm water
- Use one of Mühle's delicious shaving cream or shaving soap
- Foam it thoroughly with a brush - the longer you foam the beard, the easier and more careful the hair is cut.
- Check that the scraper's head and grip are not loose. Only tighten the screw to the extent that it can be screwed without too much trouble. This ensures that the blade is at the correct angle.
- You can now begin your shave.
- Hold the DE scraper at an angle of approx. 30 ° to the skin.
- Start with the cheeks and allow the scraper to slide over the skin with a slight pressure.
- Shave only in the direction of the hair.
- When shaving your neck: Tighten your skin with your free hand.
Fits the classic razor blades.
Note: Mühle has made a shaving brush in matching colors.
Closed comb (DE)