Join in the fashion and replace your old Gillette scraper with a new DE scraper - you'll save a small fortune on razor blades in the future.
This scraper in the "Purist" series is made of White Art Resin, which is a material that is shiny and extremely durable. In the work process it has required a solid workmanship.
Like anything new, using a DE scraper requires a little getting used to. However, following these instructions may not go completely wrong:
- Moisten the skin thoroughly with warm water.
- Rub a little Pre-shave into the skin.
- Make a delicious foamy shaving cream in your shaving bowl and foam it up with the shaving brush.
- Thoroughly massage the shaving cream into the skin with the diet to lift the stumps. The more you foam your beard, the easier your scraper will slide.
- It is recommended that you keep your DE scraper at a blunt angle (about 30 °) to the skin.
- Start with cheeks and allow the scraper to slide lightly over the skin. Always remember to shave your beard.
The (Double Edge) scraper fits the classic razor blades.
Note: Of course, you can buy a matching shaving brush - so you get a complete set for your bathroom.